วันจันทร์ที่ 28 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2561

"I'm sorry"! "pravit" told the social clues to catch Mr. Suwit.




On 28 May 2018, Gen. Pravit Vongsuwan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense In the case of an apology to the public, the case was used by the police are using raids to arrest Mr. Suvit Thongprasert or former Buddhist monk Abbot Wat Ao Noi After being criticized for being too violent I want this story to be settled.          


"I have to apologize. There are some people who do not understand, I'm sorry, and the situation and criticism after the apology. I see that better. I did not have any information on the operation of the staff, "said Pravit.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

รวม 4 สุดยอดเหรียญเจ้าสัวมนต์นาคราช หลวงปู่คีบ ธีรปัญโญ วัดป่าสุทธาวาส จ.นครพนม อายุ109 ปี

เหรียญเจ้าสัวมนต์นาคราช  หลวงปู่คีบ ธีรปัญโญ วัดป่าสุทธาวาส อ.โพนสวรรค์ จ.นครพนม อายุ 109 ปี รวมความเป็นสุดยอดดังนี้ สุดยอดพุทธศิลป์ สุดยอดม...