Song: Not Mine, Not Me Inspired by The Etam Mama Sutta
[Verse 1]
Form is changing, day by day,
Feelings rise and fade away.
Memories, thoughts, come and go,
Nothing stays forever so.
[Pre-Chorus]
When the mind says, “This is mine,”
When it says, “This self is I,”
Clinging grows and suffering starts,
Holding things that cannot last.
[Chorus]
Not mine, not me,
Nothing here is meant to stay.
Five aggregates arise and cease,
Changing every day.
Not mine, not me,
No permanent self to find.
When clinging fades and wisdom grows,
The heart becomes more free.
[Verse 2]
Feelings rise and disappear,
Perceptions change from year to year.
Mental formations come and flow,
Consciousness appears, then goes.
[Bridge]
Arising, staying, passing away,
Nothing remains forever.
When we see things as they truly are,
The heart can cling no more.
[Final Chorus]
Not mine, not me,
Let the grasping slowly cease.
See all things just as they are,
And find the path to peace.
Not mine, not me,
Release the thought of “I.”
When attachment fades away,
The heart is free and light.
[Ending]
What arises will pass away,
What changes cannot be “me.”
With wisdom, letting go begins—
And letting go brings peace.
The Etam Mama Sutta: The Cause of Clinging to “This Is Mine, This I Am, This Is My Self”
At Sāvatthī, the Blessed One asked the monks:
“When what exists, depending on what, and clinging to what does a person regard something as: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self’?”
The monks replied that their teachings were rooted in the Blessed One.
The Buddha then explained:
“When form exists, depending on form and clinging to form, a person regards it as: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self.’
When feeling exists, depending on feeling and clinging to feeling, a person regards it as: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self.’
When perception exists, depending on perception and clinging to perception, a person regards it as: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self.’
When formations exist, depending on formations and clinging to formations, a person regards them as: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self.’
When consciousness exists, depending on consciousness and clinging to consciousness, a person regards it as: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self.’”
The Buddha then asked:
“Monks, what do you think? Is form permanent or impermanent?”
“Impermanent, venerable sir.”
“And what is impermanent—is it suffering or happiness?”
“Suffering, venerable sir.”
“Then can one appropriately regard what is impermanent, suffering, and subject to change as: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self’?”
“No, venerable sir.”
The same examination was applied to feeling, perception, formations, and consciousness. All were understood to be impermanent, subject to change, and incapable of being rightly regarded as “mine,” “I,” or “my self.”
Thus, a noble disciple who has heard the teachings and sees things in this way becomes disenchanted with them, becomes dispassionate, and moves toward liberation.
The central teaching is clear: clinging creates the sense of “mine” and “self.” Seeing impermanence clearly weakens that clinging and opens the way to freedom from suffering.
[คำแนะนำเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับการใช้งาน: ตามข้อจำกัดของระบบ AI ในปัจจุบัน การสร้างภาพที่มีตัวอักษรภาษาไทยอาจจะยังมีความคลาดเคลื่อนของตัวสะกดหรือรูปสระอยู่บ้าง หวังเป็นพื้นฐานของการศึกษาและจะพัฒนาให้สมบูรณ์ต่อไป]
๒. เอตังมมสูตร ว่าด้วยเหตุแห่งการยึดมั่นว่าเป็นของเรา [๓๔๘] พระนครสาวัตถี. พระผู้มีพระภาคตรัสถามว่า ดูกรภิกษุทั้งหลาย เมื่ออะไรมี อยู่ เพราะอาศัยอะไร เพราะยึดมั่นอะไร บุคคลจึงตามเห็นว่า นั่นของเรา นั่นเป็นเรา นั่น เป็นตัวตนของเรา? ภิกษุทั้งหลายกราบทูลว่า ข้าแต่พระองค์ผู้เจริญ ธรรมของข้าพระองค์ทั้งหลาย มีพระผู้มีพระภาคเป็นรากฐาน ฯลฯ พ. ดูกรภิกษุทั้งหลาย เมื่อมีรูปอยู่ เพราะอาศัยรูป เพราะยึดมั่นรูป บุคคลจึงตามเห็น ว่า นั่นของเรา นั่นเป็นเรา นั่นเป็นตัวตนของเรา. เมื่อเวทนามีอยู่ ... เมื่อสัญญามีอยู่ ... เมื่อ สังขารมีอยู่ ... เมื่อวิญญาณมีอยู่ ... เพราะอาศัยวิญญาณ เพราะยึดมั่นวิญญาณ บุคคลจึงตามเห็น ว่า นั่นของเรา นั่นเป็นเรา นั่นเป็นตัวตนของเรา. [๓๔๙] พ. ดูกรภิกษุทั้งหลาย เธอทั้งหลายจะสำคัญความข้อนั้นเป็นไฉน รูปเที่ยงหรือ ไม่เที่ยง? ภิ. ไม่เที่ยง พระเจ้าข้า. พ. ก็สิ่งใดไม่เที่ยง สิ่งนั้นเป็นทุกข์หรือเป็นสุขเล่า? ภิ. เป็นทุกข์ พระเจ้าข้า. พ. ก็สิ่งใดไม่เที่ยง เป็นทุกข์ มีความแปรปรวนเป็นธรรมดา บุคคลพึงตามเห็นสิ่งนั้น ว่า นั่นของเรา นั่นเป็นเรา นั่นเป็นตัวตนของเรา เพราะไม่อาศัยสิ่งนั้นบ้างหรือ? ภิ. ไม่ใช่เช่นนั้น พระเจ้าข้า. พ. เวทนา ... สัญญา ... สังขาร ... วิญญาณ ... เที่ยงหรือไม่เที่ยง? ภิ. ไม่เที่ยง พระเจ้าข้า. พ. ก็สิ่งใดไม่เที่ยง สิ่งนั้นเป็นทุกข์หรือเป็นสุขเล่า? ภิ. เป็นทุกข์ พระเจ้าข้า. พ. ก็สิ่งใดไม่เที่ยง เป็นทุกข์ มีความแปรปรวนเป็นธรรมดา บุคคลพึงตามเห็นว่า นั่นของเรา นั่นเป็นเรา นั่นเป็นตัวตนของเรา เพราะไม่อาศัยสิ่งนั้นบ้างหรือ? ภิ. ไม่ใช่เช่นนั้น พระเจ้าข้า. พ. ดูกรภิกษุทั้งหลาย อริยสาวกผู้ได้สดับแล้ว เห็นอยู่อย่างนี้ ฯลฯ กิจอื่นเพื่อความ เป็นอย่างนี้มิได้มี.จบ สูตรที่ ๒.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น